Discover great beer in Liverpool on our craft beer tours and tasting experiences.
LiVERPOOL Beer Tasting Tour
Focusing more on the beer itself, this is short tour of two of Liverpool’s best beer hot spots. You’ll be taken on a journey of flavour and you’ll discover the difference between beer styles and how they are brewed. You’ll get to taste local and world beer styles, all under expert guidance of one of our friendly beer experts.
– A tailored beer tasting experience, led by one of our beer experts (certified Cicerone or Beer Sommelier).
– All beer tastings included, around 8 x 1/3rd pints of beer.
– Get hands on with beer ingredients, touch, taste & smell the elements that make each beer style so unique.
– Learn the history behind each beer style.
– Learn about the brewing process.
– Specially reserved tables with table service at each venue.
– Food not included, but can be arranged at the final stop on request.
Beer Tasting Experience Tour runs twice a month. Meeting point, Dead Crafty L2 5TF. Tour starts at 12.30 pm and finishes at approx 2.30 pm.
Tickets coming soon.
LiVERPOOL MICROBREWERY EXPERIENCE
Unearth the hidden treasures in Liverpool’s happening Baltic Triangle. Our expert Microbrewery Experience Tour guide will take you on an exclusive behind-the-scenes journey to some of Liverpool’s most unique breweries and taprooms.
– We visit four venues in total: 3 breweries and 1 craft beer bar.
– All beer tastings included, around 10 x 1/3 pints of freshly crafted beer.
– Brewery tours: Get a comprehensive tour of the brewery floor at two of the venues we visit.
– See the equipment used to brew beer and learn how beer is made.
– Get hands on with the ingredients of beer and get a deeper understanding of what each element contributes to the final beer.
– Talks and a comprehensive tutored tasting from either the owner, brewer or beer expert at each venue.
– Learn about the history of the Baltic Triangle and the development of this vibrant area of Liverpool.
– Food not included, but please ask if you would like us to recommend one of the craft beer friendly eateries in the area.
Microbrewery Experience Tours run twice a month. Meeting point, The Bridewell Pub L1 5FB. Tour starts at 12.30pm and finishes at approx 4.30pm.
LIVERPOOL BREWERY TOURS
Please kindly note that venues may be subject to change.
We provide group tours for corporate events, stag and hens parties or a general knees up!
TOP RATED GUIDES
Our tour guides are hand picked due to their expertise and know a thing or two about Liverpools’s beer scene.
They’ll be on hand to answer any questions you may have.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For IT
“Evening was great. Guides were really friendly, polite and knowledgeable. I’d definitely recommend the experience.”
“The whole group liked it a lot. Sarah was also a super guide and the tour was fantastic.”
Sales Administrator, Aston Martin